AGE RANGE : 6+
Delight little style fans with an anytime treat of the LEGO® Friends Mobile Fashion Boutique (41719) playset. Kids aged 6+ can pretend to deliver amazing makeovers to the residents of Heartlake City with Stephanie as they tow the mobile shop behind the cool electric scooter.
Fun accessories bring the play to life
Little stylists get creative as they use the blow-dryer, scissors, brush, lipstick and perfume. Customers can also buy hair accessories from the pretend shop. To add to the fun there are clever functions – the mirror is hinged and can be packed away while on the move, and the scooter is detachable.
Digital guides boost building fun
As well as a paper guide, this set comes with Instructions PLUS. Available on the LEGO Building Instructions app, it includes zoom, ghost and rotate tools to help children understand the building process. It also lets them save their progress so they can jump back into the build anytime.
- Fun anytime gift for stylish kids – Treat little makeup artists aged 6+ to the LEGO® Friends Mobile Fashion Boutique (41719) so they can get creative delivering style fixes to Heartlake City
- Comes with 2 characters – This gift for little fashion lovers includes LEGO® Friends Stephanie and Camila as well as a buildable mobile boutique and a detachable electric scooter
- Beauty-styling pretend play – Little stylists act out giving their friends a makeover and selling fashion accessories to the neighborhood from a mobile beauty boutique towed by an electric scooter
- Creative accessories – Fashion and styling toy elements, such as a blow-dryer, scissors, brush, lipstick and perfume help stimulate kids’ imaginations
- Gift for kids who love fashion toys – Boutique playset makes the ideal impulse treat for little stylists aged 6+ who love shopping toys
- For play and display – The boutique and scooter measure over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 5 in. (13 cm) long and 1 in. (3 cm) wide when hitched together
- Interactive digital building – Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model as they build