The underwater-inspired set has 2 bracelets in dark blue and azure, plus 34 multicolor tiles that include 2 charm bases, 2 unique, attachable charms, light purple, opalescent and transparent tiles, glow-in-the-dark tiles and decorated tiles.
DOTS kits introduce kids to the joy of LEGO play as they make and decorate the sets. Anything goes with these bracelets – and all the other DOTS kits (sold separately) – because the magic and control lie in a child’s imagination. DOTS craft sets make great, unexpected treats or a fun birthday gift for creative kids.
- Design, wear, share – Treat a fan of the sea with this LEGO® DOTS Into the Deep Bracelets with Charms (41942) craft kit and give them some creative fun. Play starts right out of the bag
- Underwater designs on display – Kids can stretch their skills as they play with the kit, which has 2 adjustable bracelets in dark blue and azure, plus 34 tiles including stars, jellyfish and charms
- Creativity in a bag – This set works on its own for quick, imaginative activities. Kids can also use the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS – Series 6 bag (sold separately) to expand their designs
- Fun DIY gift for ages 6+ – Any arts-and-crafts fan will love this customizable kit. The sturdy bracelets, colorful tiles and charms can be given as a holiday gift or a little extra treat for kids
- Small and totally portable – With the slim bracelets each measuring over 7.5 in. (19 cm) long, there’s lots of space in this kit for kids to be creative: any time, any place