Lego 71030 Minifigures Looney Tunes Series (Complete set of 12)
Complete set of 12 Looney Tunes character minifigures
Sealed blind bags
ORIGINAL LEGO PRODUCT
PIECES : 91
AGE RANGE : 5+
Wacky action and fond memories await kids and cartoon fans in every bag! Each LEGO® Minifigures Looney Tunes™ (71030) collectible mystery bag contains 1 of 12 cool, limited-edition character toys from the original Looney Tunes cartoon series.
Awesome toy character lineup
Cartoon lovers young and old can collect, display or add some awesome character figures from the original Looney Tunes™ series into their current sets, including Bugs Bunny, Lola Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety Bird, Sylvester, Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Porky Pig, Petunia Pig, Speedy Gonzales, Tasmanian Devil and Marvin the Martian.
Each of the finely crafted, highly detailed LEGO minifigures comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with 1 or more accessory elements to add to the action and fun, plus a collector’s overview leaflet. Makes a great little gift that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- More awesome characters! Collect and reminisce or boost endless play with these cool LEGO® Minifigures Looney Tunes™ (71030) toy bags. A fun treat for kids and fans of any age.
- What’s in the bag? 1 of 12 unique, buildable characters to discover, plus 1 or more accessories. A perfect addition to any LEGO® collection to inspire new play.
- LEGO® Minifigures characters will appeal to any boy or girl aged 5 and up, sparking their imagination and helping them develop creativity and confidence through individual play or with friends.
- These limited-edition, high-quality minifigure toys and accessories make an awesome extra gift or ‘just because’ treat that can add a little extra action to any currently owned set.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.