Do not disturb: Game in progress
Rediscover 3 of the most popular Atari® games: Asteroids™, Adventure and Centipede™. There’s a cartridge for each, plus 3 scenes to build capturing the story of each game. The games slot into the vintage-style console and can be stored in the cartridge holder. Check out the artwork, inspired by the original Atari® designs plus a touch of LEGO spirit.
Just 5 more minutes?
Can’t tear yourself away from your favourite game? No problem. There’s no rush with LEGO sets for adults. So, relax and enjoy the process. This collectible building set makes an immersive project for you or a top gift idea for gamers.
- Build a 1980s gaming icon – Enjoy a mindful project crafting all the details of this Atari® 2600 (10306) buildable console model, complete with joystick, game cartridges and mini build story scenes
- Revel in the retro details – This replica version of the Atari® 2600 console is packed with authentic details that you’ll remember from the original with a few LEGO® twists added
- 3 retro game cartridges – Assemble the 3 classic game cartridges: Asteroids™, Adventure and Centipede™. They slot into the console just like they did on the original
- Build and reveal the 1980s scene – The hidden vignette shows a kid playing Asteroids™ in a 1980s room. Spot the details like the classic TV, boom box, posters, retro phone and roller skates
- Create 3 game display pieces – Build 3 scenes inspired by the Asteroids™, Adventure and Centipede™ games, including a spaceship shooting at asteroids, a castle and a centipede with mushroom builds
- Find the Easter egg – Did you know that the Adventure game is credited as being one of the first video games to contain an Easter egg? Look out for the LEGO® designer’s tribute to this fun fact
- Dimensions – Main console model measures over 8 cm (3 in.) high, 33 cm (13 in.) wide and 22 cm (8.5 in.) deep