AGE RANGE : 7+
Fans of superfast cars can hit the streets or the racetrack with this stunning LEGO® Creator 3in1 Street Racer (31127) building set. Kids aged 7+ will be thrilled to stage races with this brilliantly souped-up muscle car toy, which features cool side pipes, a spoiler and a removable roof.
Endless options for racing action
Kids get 3 different build-and-play experiences with this LEGO Creator 3in1 toy set. They can build the Street Racer muscle car toy, then rebuild it into a race car, a custom-built red-and-teal hot rod model, or fire up their imaginations to create another powerful and fast car.
A digital experience for LEGO builders
The toy set comes with interactive digital building instructions to make the building experience even more fun. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for use on smartphones and tablets, the zoom and rotate tools help kids visualize the model as they build.
- 3in1 toy – Car fans can enjoy endless racing action with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 Street Racer (31127) building set, featuring 3 models in 1: a muscle car, a race car and a hot rod
- The fun never stops – Kids have endless play possibilities, tearing through cities with the Street Racer, zooming around the track with the race car or building their own red-and-teal hot rod toy
- Realistic details – The Street Racer has side pipes, a spoiler, a supercharger and a removable roof, while the race car has a low seat and the red-and-teal hot rod toy has a large engine
- A rewarding build – This 258-piece building set lets creative car fans aged 7 and up enjoy a rewarding building experience before the racing action begins
- Play on the go – Measuring over 2.5 in. (6 cm) high, 6.5 in. (16 cm) long and 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide, the Street Racer is a portable size for kids to take with them whenever they leave the house
- More 3in1 fun – Look out for other new-for-March-2022 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets including Super Robot (31124), Supersonic-jet (31126) and Fantasy Forest Creatures (31125)
- Interactive digital building – Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model on their smartphones and tablets