AGE RANGE : 9+
Kids aged 9+ can enjoy twice the fun with this LEGO® Technic™ App-Controlled Transformation Vehicle 42140 set. In a first for LEGO Technic sets, this vehicle toy flips over when it drives into a wall to reveal the second vehicle. No wall? No problem! Kids can turn the model over to switch vehicles. On one side is an aerodynamic tracked racer. On the other side is a tracked exploration vehicle. With suspension, a cockpit and tracks on both vehicles, plus a truck bed on the exploration truck, there’s lots for kids to discover.
Take control with the app
Kids will love using the CONTROL+ app to operate their vehicle. Using the app, they can steer the vehicle and complete fun challenges. The app experience changes for each vehicle and cleverly switches screens when the model flips.
A great introduction to engineering
LEGO Technic buildable models feature realistic movement and mechanisms, making them a top gift idea for any LEGO builder who is interested in engineering.
- 2-in-1 fun – Build the first flip vehicle in LEGO® Technic™ history with this LEGO Technic App-Controlled Transformation Vehicle (42140) set, featuring a tracked racer and tracked exploration vehicle
- See the model flip! – The vehicle flips over when it hits a wall or can be flipped by hand to reveal the brightly colored tracked racer on one side and an orange exploration truck on the other side
- CONTROL+ App – Kids can use the app to steer the vehicle, complete fun challenges and see driver stats. The app automatically switches screens to match the vehicle when the model flips
- Designed for kids aged 9+ – This app-controlled flip car toy features suspension, cockpits and tracks on both vehicles, plus a truck bed on the exploration truck for kids to explore as they play
- Suspension – Both vehicles have bogie suspension, which allows the tracks to adapt to uneven surfaces
- Shock absorbers – 2 shock absorbers drive the ‘pop-up’ function that changes the shape of the vehicle when it flips over. The set also includes 2 large motors and 1 hub
- Dimensions – This 360° double-sided vehicle measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 10 in. (26 cm) long and 7.5 in. (20 cm) wide
- Learning through play – The world of LEGO® Technic™ sets offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans who are ready for a new building challenge