An action-packed build
Pneumatic functions include a movable arm with an impressive reach of approximately 13 inches (35 cm), plus a classic ‘orange peel’ style grapple that opens and closes. Manual functions include an upper arm that can rotate through 360 degrees, an elevating operating cab, plus a mobile undercarriage system with steering and 4 outriggers.
A great introduction to engineering
LEGO Technic buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Discover how a material handler works – Kids aged 10+ will love exploring all the manual and pneumatic functions of this LEGO® Technic™ Material Handler (42144) toy model set
- Pneumatic functions – Check out the movable arm with a reach of approximately 13 inches (35 cm), plus a classic ‘orange peel’ style grapple that opens and closes
- Manual functions – Explore the upper arm that can rotate through 360 degrees, the elevating operating cab, plus a mobile undercarriage system with steering and 4 outriggers
- A LEGO® Technic™ build – Fans of LEGO Technic will enjoy building this set. It’s also a great project for anyone looking for a more challenging LEGO build
- Project for kids aged 10 and up – Give this mechanical toy as a gift to kids aged 10+ for a project that offers a range of features and functions to explore
- Measurements – This LEGO® Technic™ construction site toy measures 12.5 in. (33 cm) high, 15.5 in. (40 cm) long and 6.5 in. (17 cm) wide