The 4+ experience
LEGO Star Wars 4+ building toys give younger kids aged 4 and up the best introduction to LEGO building and the Star Wars saga. With Starter Brick bases to help them, they can construct vehicles, buildings and more – on their own or with help from an older sibling or adult – and get playing fast.
- Learn-to-build LEGO® Star Wars™ set – Introduce young children to Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi adventures with the LEGO 4+ version of an AT-ST (75332), featuring a Starter Brick for a quick build
- 3 LEGO® minifigures with weapons – Wicket the Ewok with a bow and arrow, and a Scout Trooper and AT-ST Driver, each with a blaster pistol, to role-play Battle of Endor action
- Posable AT-ST walker, speeder and Ewok lookout – The AT-ST has a cockpit for the AT-ST Driver, and the Ewok hideoutfeatures a tree and a catapult for Wicket to launch stone elements
- Gift idea for ages 4+ – Easy to build and rebuild after battles, this 87-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ starter set makes a fun birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids aged 4 and up
- Portable play – The brick-built AT-ST model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 2.5 in. (6 cm) long and 3 in. (8 cm) wide, so it fits easily into a child’s backpack ready for play on the go